martes, 15 de enero de 2019

Introduction Beto

Hey there,
I'm Beto Vas, I'm from the State of Mexico, I'm currently studying Computer Systems Engineering.
I Don't bite (most of the times), you can talk me, maybe we have things in common.

My expectations about this course are varied, I really hope to learn a lot and of course pass this class, have a fun time, etc.

I really love: art, technology and travel. I'm a passionate reader. I really like listening to music, playing videogames,etc.

I have recently started to read a classic on the western literature "The Great Gatsby" which is a real masterpice. Also I have recently enjoy the serie "Black Mirror" which is perfect 'cause it shows you the bad aspects of technologies we though will be good to create.

I'm currently listening a lot of "Mago de Oz" a rock band from my childhood.

Well, bye :D

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario